Q: Why can't my compiler find the corresponding device?
- A: You need to build a development environment and install the corresponding project library before you can develop the device.
1 About mystudio
Q: What is mystudio?
- A: It is the firmware burner.
Q: Why can't the device run normally after I burn the firmware to the ATOM terminal?
- A: The firmware of the ATOM terminal needs to use our factory firmware. Other unofficial firmware cannot be changed during use. If the device accidentally burns other firmware, you can use the "myCobot firmware burner" to select the ATOM terminal - select the serial port - select the ATOMMAIN firmware for ATOM terminal for burning.
Q: Can the drag teaching in the minirobot firmware control the gripper?
- A: It is achievable.
Q: Why can't drag teaching after the minirobot firmware is burned?
- A: First, check whether the M5Stack-basic firmware and atom firmware have been burned, whether the burned firmware corresponds to the requirements to be realized, and whether the burned firmware is the latest version. The bottom M5Stack-basic burns the minirobot, and the top atom burns the atommain.
Q: What should I do if myCobot's serial port is not recognized on mystudio?
- A: If your computer equipment does not prompt for the connected myCobot, please install the serial port driver first.
Q: Can the track recorded by drag teaching be saved to the card?
- A: Currently it cannot be saved to the memory card. And drag teaching can only save one path at a time, and the next recording will overwrite the previous action.
2 About Roboflow
Q: Can robotstudio software be used for programming?
- A: Our own industrial programming software roboflow can be used. RobotStudio is owned by ABB.
Q: What is the reason for the Quickmove of the roboflow software beyond the limit?
- A: It may be that a joint or multiple joints exceed the limit.
Q: How does roboflow load the already written program?
- A: After logging in, select program robot and click load program. Directly clicking run program cannot be used, only pro600 can.
Q: When the pro600 uses roboflow, the log shows that 456 joints are stopped. Is this normal?
A: This is normal.
3 About mycobot phone controller
Q: What version of firmware should myCobot phone controller app be programmed with?
- A: You need to burn the atom firmware version atommain 2.5 in mystudio.
4 About myblockly
Q: Why does a pop-up box always appear when myblockly is running?
- A: Before running the myblockly program, close the serial port occupation.
5 About ROS1
Q：When a terminal switches to
~/catkin_ws/src and uses git to install and update
mycobot_ros, it appears that the target path "mycobot_ros" already exists. Why?
mycobot_rospackage already exists in
~/catkin_ws/src, so you need to delete it beforehand and run git again.
Q: When rosrun is running, a terminal error is reported saying
counld not open port /dev/ttyUSB0: Permission: '/dev/ttyUSB0'. Why?
- A: The serial port permission is insufficient. Enter
sudo chmod 777 /dev/ttyUSB0to grant the permission.
Q: Why can't ros programs run in vscode?
- A：Since the vscode terminal cannot be loaded into the ros environment, it needs to run on the system terminal.
Unable to register with master node [http://localhost:11311]: Unable to register with master node. master may not be running yet. Will he keep trying?
- A: Before running the ros program, start the ros node and enter
roscoreon the terminal.
Q: When rosrun runs, the terminal error shows
counld not open port /dev/ttyUSB0: No such file or directory: '/dev/ttyUSB1'. Why?
- A: The serial port is incorrect. Check the actual serial port of the manipulator. To view the value, run
Q: Failure in Ubuntu18.04
catkin_make building code, terminal prompt
Project 'cv_bridge specifies'/usr/include/opencv' as an include dir, which is not found. Wait for an error message
- A: The opencv path in the configuration file is inconsistent with the actual path in the system. Need to use sudo to modify the configuration file (path is
/opt/ros/melodic/share/cv_bridge/cmake/cv_bridgeConfig cmake), the system actual opencv path in the
Q: I cloned the mycobot_ros package and ran the rosrun program directly. package 'mycobot_280' not found or can't find the file?
A: The newly cloned mycobot_ros needs to build code to compile to the ros environment. The input terminal
cd ~/catkin_ws/ catkin_make source devel/setup.bash
Q: After compiling, why does the following error occur when a new terminal runs launch command?
- A1: The system has not added ros environment variable, so every time a new terminal is started, the source is required:
cd ~/catkin_ws/ source devel/setup.bash
- A2: ros environment variable is added to the system. There is no need to execute source after starting a new terminal:
# The noetic is Ubuntu20.04 system echo "source /opt/ros/noetic/setup.bash" >> ~/.bashrc source ~/.bashrc
- A3: The file name in the instruction may not be the same as the file name in the mycobot_ros package. Please carefully check whether the instruction is incorrect.