Starting connection detection (for micro-controller devices)
1 Applicable devices
- myCobot 280-M5
- myCobot 320-M5
- myPalletizer 260-M5
- mechArm 270-M5
2 Operation steps
- Burn the latest version of atomMain for Atom.
- Burn the minirobot for Basic, and choose the Information function.
Press the key A to start connection detection.
- The screen will display whether Atom is connected normally;
- Whether six motors are connected normally.
- Press the key B to start the detection of the version
- The version of the robot (V4.10) will be displayed.
- The version of Basic firmware will be displayed.
- Press the key C to exit this function.