myCobot 280 Jetson Nano 2023
myCobot 280 Jetson Nano is a six-axis collaborative robotic arm developed on the basis of myCobot 280 series. It is an official NVIDIA cooperative robot and adopts dual-core control of JETSONNANO + ATOM.
myCobot 280 Jetson Nano weights 1030g, featuring a payload of 250g, and an arm span of 280mm. Although it is small-sized, it boasts multiple functions. It not only works various types of end effectors to conform to different applications, but also supports secondary development based on multi-platform softwares to meet the needs of scientific research, education, smart home, business exploration, etc.
- Want to use robotic arm to realize my fantasy
- Interested in robots and want to purchase my first robotic arm to learn
- Familiar with machine vision, hope to have a 6-axis robotic arm to cooperate with grasping
- Jetson Nano series development board enthusiasts
- Vision application development enthusiasts
- Enthusiasts of robot programming and vision applications.
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence programming enthusiast
2 Product Performance
Cooperative product with NVIDIA, dual-core main control of JETSONNANO + ATOM
- Jetson Nano, 1.5GHz quad-core microprocessor, running Ubuntu platform.
- Open angle, coordinates, speed, current, voltage, IO and other control interfaces.
Built-in Ubuntu Mate 20.04 operating system, Developed for robots
- Built-in a variety of development software, such as myStudio, myBlockly, etc.
- Built-in multiple development environments, such as ROS, Python, etc.
- Built-in super many extended applications, support visual development, front-end interface development,etc.
- Open the underlying operating authority of the system and support user-customized development.
Supporting graphical programming and ROS
The built-in ROS simulates the running state of the robotic arm, with super scalability.
blockly visual programming, while supporting general Python software interface.
Supporting figure recognition a number of accessories
It has its figure recognition algorithm and is compatible with any type of camera.
With different accessories such as monitors, gripper and sucking pumps to adapt to different application
Unique industrial design and a compact structure
- With an integrated design, it has a compact structure, weighting only 850g, which makes it portable.
- Featuring a modular design and a concise shape, it is convenient to detach or change components so as to lower maintenance cost.
- It can begin to work the moment plugged in.
Powerful performance with LEGO interface equipped
With 6 built-in servo motors, the product responds quickly and rotates smoothly due to little inertia.
LEGO interfaces on the pedestal and end enable the development of micro embedded devices.