Starting robot arm calibration (for micro-controller devices)
1 Applicable devices
- myCobot 280-M5
- myCobot 320-M5
- myPalletizer 260-M5
- mechArm 270-M5
2 Operation steps
Burn the latest version of atomMain for Atom.
Burn the minirobot for Basic, and choose the Calibration function.
- Press the key A to start robot arm calibration.
- First drag the robot arm to make the number 1 joint reach the zero position (align it with the scale line of the zero position).
- Follow the motor numbers (1-6) shown on the screen to draw the robot arm so as to make each point reach the zero position (align them with the scale line of the zero positions). - Press **NEXT** successively to enter motor calibration until **Already Calibrate all !!** is displayed. At this point, the calibration is completed. !(../../../resourse/4-BasicApplication/4.2/4.2.2/1/5.jpg)
- Press **EXIT** to exit calibration.
- Press the key B to test the zero positions of all joints.
- Press the key C to exit this function.
3 Video Tutorial
Video tutorial address: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1FT4y1P7BV/