myCobot 280 Raspberry Pi 2023
myCobot 280 Pi 2023 belongs to the "myCobot" series. It is a intelligent six-axis robot, featuring multiple functions and light weight of 860g. Adopting Raspberry Pi microprocessor, it is one of the core products developed by Elepanht Robotics for AI education.
It has a payload of 250g, and an arm span of 280mm. Although it is small-sized, it boasts multiple functions. It not only works various types of end effectors to conform to different applications, but also supports secondary development based on multi-platform softwares to meet the needs of scientific research, education, smart home, business exploration, etc.
- Want to use robotic arm to realize my fantasy
- Interested in robots and want to purchase my first robotic arm to learn
- Raspberry Pi Enthusiasts
- Familiar with machine vision, hope to have a 6-axis robotic arm to cooperate with grasping
Built-in Ubuntu Mate 20.04 operating system, Developed for robots
- Start AP hotspot by default, and connect to AP network for convenient control.
- Built-in a variety of development software, such as myStudio, myBlockly, etc.
- Built-in multiple development environments, such as: ROS, Python, etc.
- Built-in super many extended applications, support visual development, front-end interface development,etc.
- Open the underlying operating authority of the system and support user-customized development.
Built-in Raspberry Pi ecology enables Unlimited Possibilities
- Raspberry Pi 4B, 1.5GHz quad-core microprocessor,Built Ubuntu Mate 20.04 OS with Linux platform.
- Supporting USB3.0x2, USB2.0x2, HDMIx2, standardized Raspberry Pi 4B-GPIO interface, and a pluggable TF card.
Supporting ROS1+ROS2 and graphical programming
- Support ROS1+ROS2 multi-version applications, so that development is no longer limited.
- Support graphical programming software, making robot programming applications at your fingertips.
Image recognition, rich accessories and wide application
Provided with image recognition algorithms so that any type of camera is compatible
Equipped with different accessories such as monitor, gripper, sucking pump for adopting more application
Unique industrial design and a compact structure
- With an integrated design, it has a compact structure, weighting only 860g, which makes it portable.
- Featuring a modular design and a concise shape, it is convenient to detach or change components so as to lower maintenance cost.
- It can begin to work the moment plugged in.
Powerful performance and LEGO extension interface
With 6 built-in metal servo motors, the product responds quickly and rotates smoothly due to little inertia.
LEGO interfaces on the pedestal and end enable the development of micro embedded devices.