1. Product Introduction
myCobot-M5 is produced by Elephant Robot and M5stack, myCobot is the world\'s smallest and lightest six-axis collaborative robot (also called cobot for short). It can be redeveloped according to the needs of users to achieve their personalized customization. It is a productivity tool and also a tool for expanding the boundary of imagination.
myCobot has a dead weight of 850g, a payload of 250g, an arm length of 350, and an effective working radius of 280mm. It is small in size but powerful in function. It not only can be used with a variety of end effector to adapt to various application scenarios, but also can support the redevelopment of multi-platform software to meet the needs of scientific research, education, smart home, business exploration and other scenarios.
2. Product Frame
3. Product Performance
Unique industrial design and extremely compact
- With integrated design, the product has a compact body structure and the net weight is only 850g, so it is very easy to carry.
- Using a modular design, the product is characterized by less spare parts, low maintenance cost, quick disassembly and replacement, and plug-and- play.
High configuration and being equipped with two display screens
- Being equipped with 6 high-performance servo motors, the product features fast response, small inertia and smooth rotation.
- The body is provided with two display screens and supports the fastLED library, which is convenient for expanding the interactive output of applications.
LEGO connector and M5 thousands of application ecology
- The base uses M5 stack Basic as the main control, so thousands of application cases can be used directly.
- Being equipped with LEGO interfaces, the base and end are suitable for the development of various miniature embedded devices.
Graphical programming and supporting industrial robot software
- Using myBlockly visual programming software, you can program freely in the palm of your hand, and the operation is simple and easy.
- The product is compatible with RoboFlow, an industrial robot arm operating software, and supports Arduino + ROS open source system.
Track entry and point saving
- myCobot supports drag teaching and can record saved paths.
- The traditional path point saving mode is gotten rid of, and up to 60mins of different paths can be saved.
4. Product Patents
myCobot is patent protected.
|1||Collaborative robot arm||2020030683471.3|
|2||Robot arm link and its robot arm||CN 208196791 U|
|3||Robot arm joint connectors and its robot arm||CN 208196840 U|
|4||A method and system for keeping the robot posture to drag teaching||ZL 2018 1 1634649.3|
|5||A method and system for online collision detection of robots based on a momentum model||ZL 2019 1 0030748.9|
|6||A method for identifying robot dynamics parameters which is independent of joint angular acceleration||ZL 2019 1 0773865.4|