myCobot 280 for Arduino 2023
myCobot 280 for Arduino is a joint product developed by Elephant Robotics and Arduino. It is an extendable robotic arm that provides standardized serial port and can be extended into various types. It supports the expansion of various series of development boards such as UNO, MEGA and MKR under the Arduino platform.Users can download the official driver library provided by our company to apply any specifications and models of Arduino extensions. Development board for further development without migrating the main control platform.
myCobot weights 860g with a payload of 250g and an effective working radius of 280mm. Although it is small-sized, it boasts multiple functions. It not only works various types of end effectors to conform to different applications, but also supports secondary development based on multi-platform softwares to meet the needs of scientific research, education, smart home, business exploration, etc.
- Want to use robotic arm to realize my fantasy
- Interested in robots and want to purchase my first robotic arm to learn
- Arduino series development board enthusiasts
- Enthusiasts with basic electrical knowledge
- Main control board enthusiasts who support serial port function
- Low-cost entry-level robot programming enthusiasts.
- Robot Maker Development Enthusiast
Super expansion support,Unlimited Possibilities
- Standard UART serial interface, compatible with a variety of development board controls.
- Support extended with various types of development versions such as ARDUINO MKRWIFI1010 \ MEGA2560 \ UNO,etc.
- Provide the basic firmware of Mega and MKR development boards, and burn them to expand a variety of development methods.
- Supports multiple development control methods such as Python, ROS, myBlockly, C++, and C#.
Unique industrial design and a compact structure
- With an integrated design, it has a compact structure, weighting only 780g, which makes it portable.
- Featuring a modular design and a concise shape, it is convenient to detach or change components so as to lower maintenance cost.
- It can begin to work the moment plugged in.
Powerful performance making development more user-friendly
With 6 built-in servo motors, the product responds quickly and rotates smoothly due to little inertia
Built-in kinematics forward and reverse solution algorithm, open standard SDK.
LEGO connector and multiple application ecology of M5
- With M5Stack-basic as the main control on pedestal, it meets various types of application.
- LEGO interfaces on the pedestal and end enable the development of micro embedded devices.
Supporting graphical programming and industrial robotic software
- Adopting myBlockly, a visual programming software to ensure free and easy programming.
- Supporting Arduino + ROS open-source system.
Supporting record of tracks and coordinate
- Supporting drag teaching and recorded paths saving.
- Different paths up to 60 minus can be saved by new model instead of traditional model.