myPalletizer 260 for M5
1 Product Introduction
Zero Basic Entry Level-Desktop Robotic Arm
The new series of myPalletizer elephant palletizing robot arm, which is jointly produced with M5STACK, is a fully packaged lightweight four-axis palletizing robot arm. The overall finless design is compact and easy to carry.
myPalletizer body weight 960g, load 250g, working radius 260mm; specially designed for makers and education, easy to use, rich expansion interfaces, unlimited development possibilities; a variety of AI suit options, machine vision, composite robots, etc., learn about the cutting-edge technology of learning robots Knowledge inspires innovative thinking.
2 Product performance
The fin design, the appearance is fully wrapped
- The optimal space-removing fin design concept that can be loaded into a backpack subverts the traditional link-type educational four-axis robotic arm.
LED dual display
- The robotic arm carries two display screens, which is easy to expand the interactive output of the application, and the gameplay is unlimited.
LEGO ecology, compatible with all my series accessories
- The patented Lego hole design is shared globally, and the my series hardware ecological platform concept is implemented, and the end accessories are plug-and-play.
Zero foundation, easy to get started
- It is easy to get started and use, and the graphical programming language allows you to easily start the journey of using the robotic arm.
Support ROS ecology
- It is developed using the global mainstream robot communication framework ROS, and supports simulation, control and algorithm verification in a virtual environment, which reduces the requirements for the experimental environment and improves the experimental efficiency.
- The first robotic arm that truly realizes one machine for every hand and can be played by everyone.
3 Application scenarios
3.1 Intelligent palletizing
- Simulate an industrial robotic arm, realize a variety of palletizing methods, build your own mini smart warehouse, and achieve more exciting things.
3.2 Object recognition and grasping
- Recognize colors through machine vision, and realize the sorting, sorting, and palletizing of objects by the robotic arm. The creativity of various gameplays is unlimited.
3.3 Writing, drawing, touch
- The perfect combination of robotic arm and art, creating infinite possibilities.
3.4 Composite robo
- The mobile compound robot allows the workspace to expand sufficiently to allow it to complete more tasks.