myCobot 320 for Pi
1 Product Introduction
myCobot 320 for Pi belongs to myCobot 320 series of products, adopts a Raspberry Pi microprocessor and is embedded with roboFlow visual programming software. It is a machine \"helper\" developed by Elephant Robot for makers and scientific researchers.
The body has a weight of 3kg, a load of 1kg, and a working radius of320mm. The product is small in size but powerful in function. It is characterized by easy operation, ability to work with human safely and safe work. It has three advantages of usability, safety and economy, so it is a cost-effective product.
2 Product Parameters
1) Robot arm parameters
|Name||Baby elephant collaborative robot arm|
|Model||myCobot 320 for Pi|
|Repeated positioning precision||±0.5mm|
2) Electronic parameters
|CPU||64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core|
|USB||USB3.0 x2; USB2.0 x2|
|HDMI interface||microHDMI x2|
|IO interface||8 pcs|
|Emergency stop switch||Available|
|Teaching pendant or keyboard and mouse||Optional|
3) Software platform
|Applicable for||Work independently|
|Blocky graphical programming||Embedded|
|Equipped with a camera||Any camera can be selected.|
4) Scope of work
3 Pin Description
OUT 24V 17 27 22 05 06 19 GND
IN 24V 26 21 20 16 24 23 GND
4 Product Performance
Embedded Raspberry Pi ecology providing unlimited development possibilities
- Raspberry Pi 4B, 1.5GHz quad-core microprocessor, running with Debian/Ubuntu platform.
- Supports 4-way USB, 2-way HDMI, standardized GPIO interface, and a pluggable TF card.
Unique industrial design
- With integrated design, the product has a compact body structure, and the net weight is only 3kg.
- Using a modular design, the product is characterized by less spare parts, low maintenance cost, quick disassembly and replacement.
Easy operation and open source
- The users can operate the product in a short time through drag teaching.
- Supports ROS/moveIt and other development systems and roboflow, an operating software independently developed by Elephant Robotics.
High configuration and powerful performance
- Because a brushless DC servo is used, a repeated positioning precision of ±0.5mm can be obtained.
- Being equipped with installation interfaces, the base and end are suitable for the development of various periphery devices.
Economical and super cost-effective
- It adopts a standard 8-hour working system and can take the place of human to do highly repetitive and standard jobs.
- As a robot arm with a price at ten thousand yuan level, it can effectively reduce costs and increase efficiency for the universities and enterprises needing high performance and low cost.
Integrated design and safe collaborative work
- The structure elaborately designed makes the product possible to make full use of space and to perfectly integrate the product into the actual environment.
- The anti-collision detection function based on an accurate dynamics model enables the product to work safely with human.
5 Application Scenarios
Like myCobot 320 for M5, myCobot 320 for Pi is not only a productivity tool but also an expanding tool for imagination boundary, namely, it can be provided with multiple types of end effectors to adapt to many application scenarios, such as scientific research, education, display,etc. The users say that the product is excellent.