myCobot 280 Raspberry Pi
myCobot Pi belongs to the \"myCobot\" series. It is a intelligent six-axis robot, featuring multiple functions and light weight of 850g. Apoting Raspberry Pi microprocessor, it is one of the core products developed by Elepanht Robotics for AI education.
It has a payload of 250g, and an arm span of 280mm. Although it is small-sized, it boasts multiple functions. It not only works various types of end effectors to conform to different applications, but also supports secondary development based on multi-platform softwares to meet the needs of scientific research, education, smart home, business exploration, etc.
Built-in Raspberry Pi ecology enables Unlimited Possibilities
Raspberry Pi 4B, 1.5GHz quad-core microprocessor, Debian/Ubuntu platform.
Supporting 4-way USB, 2-way HDMI, standardized GPIO interface, and a pluggable TF card.
Supporting ROS and graphical programming
- ROS simulates the running state of the robot arm with super extensibility
- Supporting visual programming and general Python software interface
Image recognition, rich accessories and wide application
Provided with image recognition algorithms so that any type of camera is compatible
Equipped with different accessories such as monitor, gripper, sucking pump for adopting more application
Unique industrial design and a compact structure
- With an integrated design, it has a compact structure, weighting only 860g, which makes it portable.
- Featuring a modular design and a concise shape, it is convenient to detach or change components so as to lower maintenance cost.
- It can begin to work the moment plugged in.
Powerful performance and LEGO interface
With 6 built-in servo motors, the product responds quickly and rotates smoothly due to little inertia
LEGO interfaces on the pedestal and end enable the development of micro embedded devices